The swimming competition "Mad Wave Challenge " is held in order to:
- formation of a healthy lifestyle, increase social activity, physical and spiritual education of children;
- popularization and development of sports swimming in the Central and Eastern European Countries;
- increase the level of sports skills;
- strengthening sports ties between the countries;- identification of gifted and promising athletes.
- "Mad Wave Challenge" is an international children's swimming competition, in which swimmers from 11 to 14 years old take part.
- The winners and prize-winners are awarded commemorative cups, certificates, and prizes from the company "Mad Wave".The awards are held by the champions and prize-winners of the Olympic Games, World and European Championships.
More details at: https://lpin.ro/en/competitions/details/63